Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fond memories from the past


Dr. Corrigan has lived in this house standing on Lorne Avenue for many years until he is ill and in hospital. The house has already changed ownership and is now on market. Whenever I pass this house there is always the fond memory of so many visits with Dr. Corrigan over the past years. His generosity and his kindness will always live in us together with his sense of humour and his talk full of witticism. Just wish that his stay in hospital will be a short one and he will be back to himself again. Today after the Chinese community party to mark their Luna new year I drove my car to the side of the street and saw how the new owner has repainted this Queen Ann style house and did quite a bit of renovations already. However the memory from the past remain in me as I painted away sitting in my car on one of the coldest days of the year.

No comments: