Monday, March 30, 2009

Another view from the resort beach - from our trip to Mexico


This will be my last day here I can spend painting all day since there are only two days left and I have carried only ten pieces of canvas for this trip. Tomorrow we will travel to the center of the Yucatan Peninsula to a place called Chichen Itza, the center of Mayan civilization. We will join a tour group which makes it impossible for me to do any paintings there. Therefore, I will finish the remaining four paintings for today. We walked back to the resort beach to find the sea unsually quiet and calm today without crushing waves. This was the first time I could set up the ease painting without battling the strom wind. I painted another view with the small Mayan ruin from a diffenet point of view.

No comments: