Friday, March 27, 2009

Morning on the beach - from our trip to Mexico


From our balcony we can get a glimpse of the ocean through the forest of palm trees and hear the ocean wave crashing against the rocky shores. Just a few steps away I found myself on the beach moment before the sun started to break through the clouds the next morning. What a dramatic moment it was! My heart was literally pounding with excitement. The wind remained so strong that I had to sit on the beach hunching my back over my tiny frangible easel with my left hand holding down the easel with force against the blowing wind for fear that my easel will be blown away. I finished my second painting in just a matter of half an hour and yet, I felt so exhausted physically already. However, the spectacular view of the beautiful Mexican ocean would never stop me from marvelling at its beauty.

No comments: