Monday, August 24, 2009

Maligne Lake

After 4 hours of driving from Edmonton, we finally find ourselves at the beautiful and magnificent Jasper National Park where we will spend four days exploring its beautiful landscapes. After an hour and half boat tour around the lake, I set up my easel on the shore and went ahead with my painting. While painting I suddenly heard somebody greeting me saying quite excitedly that he knows me from Brandon! What a small world! Yes, I recognized him too as the gentleman who used to sub teaching at the local high school where I work. As it happens that he and his family have come to the beautiful lake for his son's wedding! As we were touring around the lake earlier we all noticed there was an identical boat with a wedding party going on right besides us. Wow, what a coincidence!

No comments: